Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Homemade gifts

I just found out this week that the man who hired me is going to be leaving our store and going to one in Newnan. This is very upsetting to me, but it's a very good move for him. I wanted to express my thankfulness to him for giving me a job so I decided to make him some bread. I ground the wheat and made it in my bread machine. I'm not good at kneading so it's not the prettiest looking bread, but it tastes good.
I used some of my JustRite stampers for the tag along with some October Afternoon paper (love that stuff).I then made a card to go with it. Can you tell it's not exactly straight? I always seem to get mine a little off and I try so hard to line everything up. Maybe it's cuz I'm left handed? I hope he likes it and will remember how he helped a family get through a tough time by giving me a job.
One more thing, have you seen this month's PTI release? I am in LOVE... I have to get the Tea For Two stamp sets and dies. They are too cool. I may have to sell some of my other stuff, but I know I'd use those sets all the time. Check it out at http://www.papertreyink.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment