Monday, March 1, 2010

Isn't it nice to come home????

This week for the {ippity} challenge we were ask to make a card for a boy. I thought of all the young men (and women)  who are over fighting a war for us and how nice it would be to be able to give them one of these. I'm sure many families are anxiously awaiting their "Welcome Home" moment. I thought the script background worked well because of all the letters that go back and forth when you're far away from loved ones/home.  That was my thought process, but I see how this card can work for many other "Welcome Home" celebrations.
I gotta say that I love paper crafting. Isn't it relaxing? I have to admit that I really needed it today. I wish for you all to have that special "time" to be able to relax and smile. I'm sure for many of y'all it is with crafting because now I'm off to look at all of your beautiful creations.........

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you coloured the house! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card to make for a soldier returning home!! Great card for this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful. love this image.. you coloured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete