Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A card for my Father In Law

My FIL has been in the hospital since last Friday. He had to have surgery, but he just made it home. I really wanted to make him a card that was more then just "Get well soon." This is what I came up with. I love CTMH stamps. They have a country feel to them and I love that. I'm much happier with the way this card turned out then yesterday's.
On another note, I just received my Unity stamps today. YAY!!! I love them. They have a country  fun feel to them as well. I just need to figure out how to store them. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. sweet card! i store my stamps in the clear snap lock thingys and just slide them all into a cubby. bonnie has some storage ideas on her blog here. http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/02/chapter-3-stamp-re-organization.html

    ReplyDelete