Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little Unity action

It's been a long time since I've done any crafting. My new job has taken my attention lately. I have been missing it though. It's like going back to an old friend who always makes you feel good. I needed some time at my table today.
The job is going well. I can honestly say that I love being at home the most and don't feel like I've really missed out on anything over the last 15 years of being there. Kit will be having surgery on his shoulder this coming Monday. From there we are looking at the min. of 6 months healing before things may go back to normal. I am very thankful that I was given a job to help us during this time. It's rough out there so I know I'm blessed.
Okay, now some stamping talk. I LOVE this month Kit from Unity. I saw the store one and like that one even more, but I'll have to love that from a distance for now. I colored in the thread with ink.The sentiment doesn't show up very well, but it is what it is. Sometimes I feel just like I'm hanging by a thread so I can relate. :o)

1 comment: