Friday, April 2, 2010

Pizza box with 3 x 3 cards

I was invited to spend the day crafting with my favorite crafting buddy a few days ago. I was able to meet her sister and have fun gabbing and creating. I decided on doing a pizza box card set while I was there. I loved it so much that I came home and made another set right away.
I find that sometimes a small card is more fitting then a full size card, so I wanted some on hand.



Here are the four cards that fit neatly into the box. I used crate paper (streamer paper) to make the flowers. I found a ton of rolls at some thrift stores today so I took advantage of the cheap price and thought I would see how it worked.






 

I am really into spring colors right now so this set very much appealed to me.I embossed two of the four cards with SU polka dot folder. This was a blast to make and I think I'll be making some more this week.
Have a great weekend y'all.........

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I love those crate (sic) paper flowers. The colours you've used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete